1. I have been doing crossfit for about 3 years and this is my second Open
2. I decided to join this year because it is challenging and also a lot of fun. I got my first bar muscle up last year during the Open..
3. My goal was being able to do all of the workouts Rx :-)…
Spotlight on: Kevin Conlon!
1. How many years have you been doing Crossfit, and how many Opens have you participated in?
I’ve been doing Crossfit for a little over 2 years (27 mos). This is my first open.
2. Why did you decide to do the Open this year?
I wanted to see where I stand among my peers (aka. Other old guys)
3. What’s your goal for the 2017 Open?
My goal is to push myself and see what I’m capable of accomplishing. We have the absolute best coaches and the perfect environment of support. I get the opportunity to push myself without the fear of failing in front of them.
FREE GUEST DAY!
Happy Birthday Tim!
If it’s too easy,
You are doing it wrong