Happy Birthday Crossfit San Ramon!
Who’s gearing up for Halloween?
Spotlight on- Uriel!
- How long have you been a Crossfitter and why did you start?
It’s been 4 years and I started crossfit when friends from work wanted me to join them so I did and love working out everyday
- Since you started, have you seen any positive changes in your mind, body, or health in general?
Yes, my body for sure
- What is your favorite part of Crossfit San Ramon?
There’s a time for me to come in in the morning or in the afternoon and working out with a group of positive people
FEEL GOOD FLASH BACK – Happy SUNDAY!
- When did you join CFSR and why?
I joined CFSR about 2 ½ years ago on a recommendation from my friend Frank L’ Engle. We talked about how I wanted to try to slow down the slippery slope of ageing, or at least feel my best on my way down. I was so impressed with Tim’s knowledge and acceptance I thought, “This place is legit!”
- What positive changes have you felt, noticed, etc.
I feel stronger and my clothes fit better! I am more aware of living a healthy lifestyle over all. I am making better food choices, especially when I eat at home. I now think more about the foods I buy and cook. I still have my vices and have a lot of work to do but I am on the right road with CFSR.
- What keeps you coming to CFSR?
I keep coming back because the workouts are never boring and always challenging. I feel better than I have in 20+ years. I can scale everything so I am able to stay pain free (most of the time). Everybody is very supportive, even with my super scaled version of CF!