- Female age 8 play kitchen
- Male age 9 Shirts
- Female age 6 Doll
- Female age 31 Barnes and Noble Gift Card
- Male age 9 Pants size 8
But we still have a lot more gifts that need to be purchased, please help us in our journey to helping those in need.
Sunday is a great day to reflect on our week, to see what things could have gone better for us, what things we could have done to be better people and impact others. Stay focused on your dreams, on your goals and the things you want out of this life, but keep working on yourself on a day to day basis, so that you can achieve these things. Dreaming is the first part of achieving your goals, you have to work, and grind every day to accomplish these things.
For Saturday 11. 24. 2018 we will only be having one single training session at 9am\
Now that Thanksgiving is over, it would be a great idea to do some meal preparations for this upcoming week with your leftovers, don’t let those go to waste! Some good ideas to do are:
- Turkey sandwiches, lettuce, tomato and provolone cheese.
- Turkey served with rice and beans and potato salad.
- Turkey casserole.
- Breakfast omelette with sliced turkey, onions, peppers and ham.
- Burrito, with turkey salsa, and cheese.